Proprietary methodology from 361 Degree Minds.
Today’s learners are often overwhelmed with too much information. They are often distracted by competing priorities and are impatient to get the information that is needed.
Milennials and Gen Z have slowly, yet steadily become the majority of workforce and it is essential for organizations to adapt to their preferred style of learning. When micro-learning is incorporated, it is able to meet the needs of the learners by providing bite-sized learning nuggets that are easy to digest.
- Byte sized: Microlearning or bite-sized learning refers to breaking a large chunk of subject matter into smaller and simpler modules to accelerate learning. The merits of this method would be enhanced information retention and point
of learning model.
- On-the-go: Liffy program helps in minimizing time demand
on learner by incorporating flexibility of the highest order by allowing the participant to access information anywhere, anytime and even irrespective of device.
- Gamification: Gamification is the application of game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts. Gamification commonly employs game design elements to improve learner engagement. Liffy Program applies Gamification in a seamless way. The various Micro learning Modules are strung together with the gaming excitement threads. Thus, through-out the learner is engaged and excited to play on and there by completes the entire learning program.
- Reinforcing: Reinforcement is a way to learn and remember things. It is the process of encouraging or establishing a belief or pattern of behavior. The program methodology adopts this style in order to ensure there is continuous reinforcement leading to forming new habits.- Point of Need: Learning is best acquired when in need.
- Point of Need: learning is driven through this format. Learning Nuggets are available to the learner and by design they pick up a module that is most likely to provide an instant learning solution. Point of need learning provides an array of modules and leaves the choice to the learner.